I just saw your text... Ok I like them without the yellow, but I see Andrew's point of being too literal. I like the top biggest one better but perhaps they could overlap so it flows better and you wont have that awkward space in the middle.
Are you still doing are you informed? And where would it go?
my first message didn't post for some reason. my comments follow..
ReplyDeleteyou're original is more successful. the new one is too literal and subtracts from the grace of the first. here are a few suggestions:
we all think it'd look better without a stroke
put the original nf logo under the bottom right bubble
make each of the blue bubbles a variation of the pure 40% cyan that nick is using to suggest that each is a different voice (implies conversation)
make sure each bubble is flush with the ones that are next to it. (though maybe it would look good slightly overlapped, too). bring these as options
this help?
I just saw your text...
ReplyDeleteOk I like them without the yellow, but I see Andrew's point of being too literal.
I like the top biggest one better but perhaps they could overlap so it flows better and you wont have that awkward space in the middle.
Are you still doing are you informed? And where would it go?