Monday, May 4, 2009

i need to know by 5

im going to screen print the tags on canvas

4 comments:

  1. will the canvas be this shape? or will it be a rectangle? this shape might work better if the tag is a piece of paper.

    will be two-sided or just one side?

    Include the logo on this. Ask Kidest for it (she should have the finished version from Vanessa).

    I like your casual/playful tone! Here's my edited version:

    "Hi! I'm an auditory tumor and I'm sometimes found in people who have NF-2. I got this name because I grown near the auditory nerve endings and can affect your hearing and sometimes your sight.

    Visit nfmidatlantic.org to learn more about NF and what's being done to treat tumors like me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...

    i have other NF facts ill use the same tones.

    its going to be 2 sides... ill play with the shape.

    yea... i thi nk i might trace the nf shape for efficentse

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good. you can use this as a template and just change the kind of tumor, where it's found and how it behaves (for example, it grows around the auditory nerve ending).

    you could include schwannomas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwannoma) and plexiform tumors in your list of tumors. both are rare and less known.

    ReplyDelete