Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spread's 1-5






Here are the first 5 spreads of the Tabloid, to give you a feel for the aesthetic. Spread #1 is at the bottom and spread #5 is at the top

4 comments:

  1. I don't think the first spread should be right justified. It's a little difficult to read that way. And the second one, on the second page should start with "AND THEY PUT ME IN A plaster..." because I think the page ought to make sense if it's quickly scanned over by someone who hasn't necessarily read the previous page. Maybe some indents too?

    Everything else is great!!
    But now, what do I write about? You used all the copy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely agree- right justified doesn't read nearly as well as left would. Is there a reason it's right justified?

    ReplyDelete
  3. take out the "and" in Janet's pull-quote about the plaster body cast.

    ReplyDelete